This is a placeholder issue for a number of small improvements to the user interface of Spark.
- The right-hand list of users in a conference should be smaller. It should be large enough to hold the names, but need not be larger (that space is better used for the left-hand pane that contains the chat messages).
- When resizing the conference room dialog, there is no need for the right-hand list of users to be resized (its size can be static, the space to the left should grow/shrink).
- When autojoining a conference room from a bookmark (that's potentially set by a different client than Spark), ensure that the node-part of the room JID is used, and not whatever value happens to be the bookmark name (some clients set this to the room description, which makes for very, very long tab titles).
- When joining a room that contains occupants that are not in the roster of the Spark users, nullpointers should not be thrown.
- Presence information for room occupants should be based on the presence that the room broadcasts for each occupant, not based on the roster of the Spark user. Apart from being likely that not every occupant exists on the roster in the first place, according to XEP-0045, it is the room that broadcasts presence information.