XEP-0065 (http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0065.html#proto-inform) says if client supports Socks5 bytestream it MUST answer to Socks5 bytestream requests by either accepting or rejecting it.
- added Socks5BytestreamManager to startup classes in smack-config.xml
- Socks5BytestreamManager initializes Socks5 bytestream feature and InitiationListener that listens for all incoming Socks5 bytestream requests
- Socks5BytestreamManager has methods to add or remove IncomingByteStreamListener that will be notified on incoming requests
- InitiationListener rejects all requests if no IncomingByteStreamListener are registered
- if IncomingByteStreamListener are registered a Socks5BytestreamRequest is created and passed to the listeners
- ErrorIQ class for convenience to reply to a packet with an error (there was no IQ subclass with no child elements)
- contains tests for ErrorIQ and InitiationListener