1) Spark is installed and there is no entry in startup registry, checkbox in Preferences is unchecked also (startOnStartup=false in spark.properties).
2) Installing new Spark version on top of old installation. Installer is putting startup registry in system startup. startOnStartup is still showing false.
3) Launching Spark. startOnStartup is still false, until you hit the Login tab in Preferences. At that point Spark reads the registry, puts checkbox in and changes startOnStartup to true.
4) Exit Spark. Delete startup registry. startOnStartup is of course true.
5) Launch Spark again. startOnStartup is true, but it doesnt create startup registry until you go to Login tab in Preferences. But if you go to a Login tab. It then reads the startOnStartup setting and puts registry entry in system startup. Why dont it read registry setting again and set startOnStartup setting to false?