- Error message should be shown when room config update failed.
- Room config form should indicate that a password is set.
When a room config has a password, the corresponding password field should show this (it currently is empty, even when a password is used, which is wildly confusing. It also makes it hard to remove the password from a room.
- Error message dialog should be sized to display it's content without scrollbars.
- Error message dialog should by default show the first part of a stack trace when opened (scroll to top).
- Error message dialog should have an optional description text.
- The Conference Room browser window should be big enough to display all buttons.
- Don't display the word 'null' when there's no description.