Imported issue was from :
I do not know, what this error relates (whether with Pidgin, Trillian or Kraken), but I think that the error in parsing XML should not disconnect the client from the server, so I put the bug report here.
So when someone writes a message with punctuations characters (I am from Czech Republic, we use mainly ISO-8859-2, Windows-1250 and UTF-8 character encodings) and use Trillian (and ICQ), then Trillian inserts into the message (at the end of the text messages) a character that causes an error parsing (Pidgin report XML parsing error) and then it disconnects my client (I use Pidgin 2.6 .2).
Also - Pidgin is disconnected from the server (at least it indicates), but from my contact with Trillian walk report. The contacts in Pidgin shows as offline.
Server configuration: Openfire 3.6.4
Kraken version: 1.1.2
In attachment is piece of openfire debug log. I replaced the names of contacts with the fictitious - 123456789 and firstname.lastname@example.org. Letter "Å¡" in message is followed by "bad character".
I am sorry for my poor english.