- [SMACK-280] - The authentification should use the Connection#sendPacket method and work transparent with packets and packet listeners.
- [SMACK-163] - Fix NPE in RoomInfo when subject has not value
- [SMACK-207] - Parsing of messages may disconnect Smack/Spark
- [SMACK-232] - Better handling of Roster error
- [SMACK-243] - Packet with wrong date format makes Smack to disconnect
- [SMACK-264] - fix for NPE in SASLMechanism.java
- [SMACK-269] - Smack 3.1.0 creates a new chat for every incoming message
- [SMACK-271] - Deadlock in XMPPConnection while login and parsing stream features
- [SMACK-275] - Patch: Fix for broken SASL DIGEST-MD5 implementation
- [SMACK-288] - The parsing of the result for a LeafNode.getItems() call is incorrect. It creates a DefaultPacketExtension instead of an Item for every other item in the result.
- [SMACK-290] - Deadlock while getting Roster before it's initialized
- [SMACK-291] - RosterGroup modifications should depend on roster push
- [SMACK-293] - Support optional roster subscription attribute
- [SMACK-305] - RosterEntry#getGroups causing a roster reload
- [SMACK-308] - Multiple errors in pubsub GetItemsRequest
- [SMACK-327] - getFeatures() method on DiscoverInfo is improperly set to be package protected instead of public
- [SMACK-328] - Number format exception while parsing dates.
- [SMACK-332] - Smack 3.2.0b2 shows wrong version in Smack Dubugger Window
- [SMACK-334] - Error in form for FileTransferNegotiator
- [SMACK-137] - File Transfer Settings
- [SMACK-156] - Add the ability to register for roster events before logging in
- [SMACK-261] - Minor Jingle cleanup to better support Jingle in Spark
- [SMACK-277] - Update XMLUnit to the latest version
- [SMACK-282] - Support SASL-related error conditions.
- [SMACK-285] - Add support for Nicks
- [SMACK-289] - There is no way of retrieving items from a pubsub node when the user has multiple subscriptions.
- [SMACK-294] - Handle empty roster groups and no goups in the same way
- [SMACK-295] - Fire reconnectionSuccessful event when session is established
- [SMACK-297] - add configuration for local Socks5 proxy
- [SMACK-298] - Respond to all incoming Socks5 bytestream requests
- [SMACK-299] - Improve accepting of Socks5 bytestream requests
- [SMACK-300] - improve local Socks5 proxy implemetation
- [SMACK-301] - support for bytestream packets to query Socks5 proxy for network address
- [SMACK-302] - Improve establishing of Socks5 bytestreams
- [SMACK-303] - integrate of the extracted Socks5 bytestream API in file transfer API
- [SMACK-304] - Extend the IQ API to create empty IQ results and IQ error response packets
- [SMACK-307] - Improve Message Parser Robustness and Message Body I18N
- [SMACK-309] - Fully implement XEP-0047 In-Band Bytestreams
- [SMACK-310] - Add Support for Localized Message Subjects
- [SMACK-272] - Add support for pubsub (XEP-0060)
- [SMACK-296] - Add support for XEP-0224: Attention
- [SMACK-319] - Add common interfaces for SOCKS5 Bytestreams and In-Band Bytestreams
- [SMACK-283] - Investigate why Jingle is connecting to stun.xten.net
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.